Empowering Spiritual Growth
May 29 @ 4:30 pm - August 21 @ 6:00 pm$399.00
A significant part of the destiny of every follower of Jesus is to be transformed into His likeness. As Christian life coaches we have a remarkable opportunity to come alongside other apprentices of Jesus and empower them to realize their amazing potential in Him. Come join professional coach, David Smith, for this 12 week online course and learn how the coach approach can enhance conversations with others to help them grow spiritually.
The first six sessions of this course will focus on deepening participant’s understanding of the coach approach and transformation in Christ. The remaining six sessions will focus on various tools and concepts coaches can use to help clients engage the process God has them in.
Since this is an advanced coach training course, Foundations in Christian Life Coaching, or an approved equivalent, is a prerequisite to taking this course.
Here are some details of the course and what to expect:
- 45 minute orientation session
- On-line webinar venue with audio, and screen share capabilities
- Twelve, 90 minute weekly on-line sessions which include explanation of concept, skill, or tool, group discussion, live demonstration by trainer and volunteer, and group debrief
- Weekly reading assignments between on-line sessions
- Coaching practice with a peer between on-line sessions
- A value at only $399 (Price includes a PDF copy of the Participant’s Manual)
- Faith Coaching – A Conversational Approach to Helping Others Move Forward in Faith, by Chad Hall, Bill Copper, and Kathryn Mc Elveen, is required reading for this course and is not included in the price of the course. It can be purchased here.
- Successful completion of this course satisfies a requirement towards becoming a Certified Life Development Coach through 3D Coaching.